The spread of COVID-19 in many countries worldwide, including France, has led to increased safety measures in these countries. As the organization committee of CBMI, it is essential for us to ensure that everyone can attend the conference safely as well as submit their work in the best conditions. As a consequence, it was decided to postpone the 18th edition of CBMI. The conference will be held in Lille on June 28-30, 2021.
The conference should operate as usual. During the conference, we will abide by the recommendations of the local and international health authorities at that time to offer a safe conference to everyone. Meanwhile, please keep yourself and others safe if you live in an affected region, and see you in great shape at CBMI 2021!.
- high-level speakers from industry, government and academia
- debate on European Innovation landscape
- expert insights into cutting-edge innovations in energy, industry, transport and health
- an exhibition area showcasing R&D projects and a chance to discuss directly with companies present
- opportunities for matchmaking and for pitching new project ideas
• Big Data & Cloud
• Cloud Storage & Data Factory
• Communication & Networks
• ERP & HR
• Research & Innovation
- Elena OLTEANU, Inge GAVĂT, Svetlana SEGĂRCEANU (Beia Consult International, Department of applied Electronics and information engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest), Evaluation of Speech and Non-speech Classification Techniques for Environmental Sounds Recognition
- Inge GAVĂT, Svetlana SEGĂRCEANU (Department of applied Electronics and information engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Beia Consult International), Speech Technology Today